Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Block-a-Palooza First Round of Blocks

Quilt Dad

I'm participating in this Quilt-Along.  It's my first quilt-along, and I'm behind schedule.  Oh well.  Here's what I've done!

Block 1: Flying Over Fields by John Adams Quilt Dad


Block 2: Word Search by Elizabeth Hartman from Oh Fransson!


Block 3: Shoofly Geese by Amanda Sasikirana from sasikirana handmade


Block 4: Gingham Pinwheel by Cherri House from Cherry House Quilts (oops, skipped this one!)

Block 5: Geesy McNinepatch by Kaye Prince from Miss Print


Block 6: You Are Here by Monica Solorio-Snow from Happy Zombie


Block 7: Orange you glad I chose a nine patch by Heather Bostic from House of a la Mode


Block 8: Basket of Geese by Angela Yosten from Moda Home Mom


Block 9: Lemonade Stand by Scott Hansen from Blue Nickel Studios



And here's my Rectangle Reverie, a design from Monica Solorio-Snow from Happy Zombie.  Her link is above.  I'm almost done, but I wanted to share what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment