Saturday, March 19, 2011

My first swap!

In April, I'm going to do my first swap!  Swaps have appeared on many sites, like Craftster and flickr groups, but the one I'm doing is hosted by AnneMarie at Gen X Quilters.

Gen X Quilters


For this swap, I'll send in 12 fat quarters of Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton Solids, and receive back 12 different colors.  I'm sure some people will use it for "stash building," but I've been actually looking forward to swapping since I lurked on the Craftster swap forums a couple years ago.  (Check out the photo galleries!)  I like the idea of picking out fabric and sending it away to AnneMarie, who will divvy up the goods and send them back to the participants.  I'm already excited about it!  Check out all the great colors Kona comes in here: Sew Fresh Fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment