Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!  Welcome, to anyone reading this!  I'm diving in to the blogging world as a chance to share my many interests with others who may share those interests as well.  It's also almost a report on one of my New Year's Resolutions: to enjoy my life, moment by moment.

I'm a classically trained musician, and I play in local orchestras as well as in a reserve military band.  I'm married to a former military musician, who is getting his MBA and joining the corporate world.  We have two cats, Loki and Arwen, who are 5 years old and came from the same litter.

My interests include sewing and quilting, reading, running, other fitness stuff, and home finances.  Hopefully, I'll get to share more about all those subjects!

Again, thanks for reading, and come back soon!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment